Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.

I just read BBC news online and I came across a new survey which has been done in the UK.
It basically doesn't give us any exciting new information other than that men lie more than women.
We all know men do not feel as guilty about lying as women do! Dahhhh!
But let's find out what the Top Ten lies of men are:

1. I didn't have that much too drink
2. Nothing is wrong, I am fine.
3. I had no signal.
4. It wasn't that expensive
5. I am on my way
6. I am stuck on traffic
7. No, your bum doesn't look big in that
8. Sorry, I missed your call
9. You have lost weight
10. It's just what I have always wanted

My advise let them lie! But don't feel guilty yourself about lying as long as your lie is a white lie!
Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment