Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NO NO NO!!!

It's a new month and I have the urge to be mean!
Let's talk about this week's NO NO's!


Heidi you look horrendous! Maybe all of your 20 hairdryers are kaputt or you were too busy with Seal in the shower and forgot about the time. We all know how busy you are!


Kristen fire your stylist! I know you are very young and for some reason I cannot picture you in a Chanel boutique but you look trashy on the red carpet! (This is not the first time!)
And my dear hero Karl what were you thinking? I assume you have a creative crisis you may be forgiven!


Naomi 'Shut up'! How old are you? Blaming your mommy for all your anger issues. I know you will never grow up at least not for the next 15 years. Too much fame, too much money, too much attention is unhealthy for a women like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment