Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sorry, we cannot hire you! You have blood type B!


We get asked all sort of questions at job interviews and we just try to sell ourselves as best as we can!
We secretly know that there is nearly always an attempt of discrimination going on whether it is your skin color, your age, your relationship status or your gender.
In Japan it's on a whole different level. You will get asked what blood type you are!?!
I have been intrigued by the Japanese culture since a long time unfortunately I have not been to Japan yet but I studied Kumon. (Japanese method of learning mathematics)

What happens if you have blood type A? In Japan a person with blood group A is said to be dependable and self sacrificing.
Blood group 0 are people who are confident and decisive.
Blood group AB are logical and distant.
Blood group B are selfish.

Hmm, I guess if I ever have an interview at a Japanese company I will just tell them I am blood type 0. (Anything but B!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha....if its a Japanese company, and you're applying as a woman, you'd better be blood type A!

    I don't think they appreciate girls with killer instincts in Japan.

    ReplyDelete