Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sandra my Rhino Beetle


Sandra Annette Bullock she survived a crash in a chartered Business Jet and a horrible Car crash. Now she is facing pure humiliation in front of everyone's eyes.
I mean we all have stories to tell, and she is not the only poor soul who has been publicly humilitated by the fact that her husband cannot keep his 'Best Friend' in his pants. (The list is long...)

But it's 'Miss Congeniality'! I grew up watching movies with her and from small on I fell in love with her beautiful smile. (I was never a big Julia Roberts fan unlike all my classmates.)
Sandra can laugh about herself and still look adorable in any awkward, embarrassing situation.
Obvioulsy I have never met her! I only know what the brutal 'Media Mafia' tells me but I am certain she will overcome this difficult period. Whatever her decision will be I believe she has the heart of a 'Rhino Beetle' (Strongest animal in the world, it can carry 850 times its body weight). She is a survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment